Matthew 3:16-17, Matthew 28:18-20, John 14:9-10
- Men & women did not evolve from a lower form of life.
- Our world is not a product of evolution, but the product of a divine Creator who spoke creation into being.
- He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
- He is not a created being.
- He was both fully human and fully divine.
- He lived a sinless and perfect life.
- He died and was buried, and He rose again bodily from the dead on the third day.
- He ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father.
- He will bodily return to earth to judge both the living and the dead. All the dead will be resurrected-the believer to everlasting joy with the Lord-the unbeliever to everlasting punishment.
…about the Holy Spirit
We believe in the Holy Spirit, who was sent by Christ and personally indwells everyone who becomes a Christian.
- He provides us with comfort, guidance, and the ability to understand the Word.
- He intercedes for us in our prayers and provides the motivation and ability to work for God’s pleasure.
- He also convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
…about the Bible
We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God in its original form.
- The events and miracles recorded in the Bible literally happened.
- The Bible is our final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
- The purpose of Scripture is to teach us about God, to lead us to faith in Christ, and to reveal God’s will for our lives.
Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23
- We are not saved by works.
- The blood of Jesus’ sacrifice cleanses us from sin.
- Salvation is a free gift from God.
- Christ’s work on the cross is finished.
- Death seals the eternal destiny of each person.
- putting faith in Christ,
- repenting of sin,
- confessing Christ,
- being immersed (baptized) into Christ,
- and living a life devoted to Christ,
- but that none of these is sufficient in and of itself for the assurance of salvation.
- God promised His gift of salvation to be final and insured that Satan could not take it away.
- God did not take away man’s free will at the point of salvation.
- By responding and accepting God’s free gift of salvation, according to what He has outlined in the New Testament, we can have assurance of salvation.
…about the church
Luke 22:17-20, Matthew 26:26-28, Acts 20:7, 1 Corinthians 11:23-28
We believe in the unity of believers based on the authority of Christ and God’s Holy Scriptures.
9:00 a.m. Worship & Bible Classes
10:10 a.m. His Place Cafe
10:30 a.m. Worship & Bible Classes
6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Jr High "Twenty2Forty" (6th-8th grade)
6:30 to 8:00 p.m. High School "Twenty2Forty" (9th-12th grade)
6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Kingdom Keepers (pre-k to 5th grade)
Senior Minister - Vance Eubanks -
Vance and his wife, Lynda have been serving Prairie Grove Christian Church since 2001. They have two children, Miles and Lyndsey. From Northwest Arkansas, Vance graduated from Rogers High School in 1981. He continued his education at Ozark Christian College where he graduated in 1985. Vance likes to spend time with his family or you can find him riding his road bike, running, or hiking. Vance has a real heart for seeing Northwest Arkansas won to Christ!
Keith and his wife, Elise have been serving Prairie Grove Christian Church since 2003. They have two beautiful daughters, Abbie and Bekah. Keith is an Arkansas native and graduated from the University of Arkansas. Keith loves running, golfing, and spending
time with his girls.
Student Minister - Matt Tibbit
Children's Director - Sherry Parrott
Sherry has been serving Prairie Grove Christian Church since 2008. She has two children, Jonathan and Karysa. Sherry is originally from Cedar Rapids, IA and is a graduate of Ozark Christian College (1990) and Cincinnati Bible Seminary (1992). Her passion for children has led her to serve for four years in child care ministry in Illinois and for eleven years as a Professor of Christian Education and Children's Ministry at Ozark Christian College. Sherry loves spending time in the mountains, reading, scrapbooking, and going places with her kids.
Early Childhood Director - Regan Hardy
Regan joind the PGCC staff in November 2009 after attending PGCC for a little over a year. After growing up in southern Arkansas, she attended Arkansas State University in Jonesboro where she was on the college dance team. In August of 2001 Regan married her high school sweetheart, Matt and they have been blessed with two beautiful children, Madison and Jacob. Regan says that God has definitely been at work in her life by bringing her into our Mothers Of Preschoolers (MOPS) ministry and now serving as our Early Childhood Director. She loves meeting all the new people and the precious children and her heart yearns for them to discover the love of Christ here at PGCC.
Adult Christian Education Director - Andrew Kirschner
Treasurer - Sarah Kahl -
Sarah has been serving Prairie Grove Christian Church since 2001. Sarah graduated from the University of Arkansas. She and her husband, Greg have two children, Kaitlin and Jacob. Sarah enjoys the outdoors and spending time with her family.
Office Manager - Lynda Eubanks -
Lynda has been serving Prairie Grove Christian Church with her husband, Vance since 2001. Lynda graduated from Springdale High School and attended Ozark Christian College . Vance and Lynda are the proud parents of Miles and Lyndsey.
Women's Ministry Coordinator - Katie Lanier
Facilities Manager - Ken Johnson
Ken joined the PGCC staff in December of 2007. He & his wife, Jeannie, have been attending PGCC since 2006 , where Jeannie enjoys playing the piano on the worship team. They have four children - Kourtnee Holland, Brent Johnson, Justin Gervais adn Kenleigh Johnson and are the proud grandparents of six grandchildren.
Technical Director - Brian Stark
Sound Technician - Lee Eilerts